Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hi friends!  Today at Repeat Impressions, we have a Tic Tac Toe Challenge!  Here is the game card we will play with.
And here is my card:
I used the Ruffled Heart Border (one of my favs) and the sentiment called Knowing You from the Friendship Series.  I die cut several hearts and stacked them on some pink pastel paper with a little twine on the tag.

We would love to see what you would do with this challenge!

You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thank you for looking at my card.

7 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - I love the ruffled heart - on my wish list for next order. Love the gingham and polka dots.

Esther Asbury said...

I love the way you stacked your hearts up and the extra "pop" the twine bow adds! Such a lovely Valentine card and great take on the challenge today!

Donna said...

What a fabulous card Joy, I like this ruffled heart too and like how you added another heart to the center. I wrote this saying down on my list of must have's after seeing it on your card.

Heather said...

Adorable!!! Those layered hearts look like they belong together!! And I LOVE how you tied the twine; so fun!

Laurie Unger said...

this is lovely, Joy!

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, as always, Joy!!! Love how you created this one! Hope you are well...hugs!

Cheri said...

Joy, you have such a wonderful way of taking simple and making it look so elegant. I love this stacking of the hearts....it's such a beatuiful card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin