Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Anything Goes Challenge from Repeat Impressions

Hi stampers!  Today is "Anything Goes Challenge" from Repeat Impressions - this would be a great time to join in the challenge - any card, any layout, any project, --- This time do it your way!!  Here is mine.  This is for my sister who just had an operation.  She is doing well and is recuperating so fast.

I used some images from the Flower Power Series and the sentiment is from Quartet Complements.  This is a fabulous series that has beautiful script for every occasion.  I used a wreath grid to stamp the images in a circle, the back of the sentiment was covered with Wink of Stella and covered in Glossy Accents.

When you join in the challenge, you could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  
Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thank you for looking at my card.

4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Awesome card, Joy! I thought those flowers and leaves were punched from card stock till I read your description -- Wow! so cool that you stamped that really neat background! Love it!

Donna said...

This is beautiful, what an intricate design and my favorite color combo!

Laurie Unger said...

This is a lovely get well card. I think I might need that wreath builder.

Heather said...

Beautiful!! And what a great (and unique) way to use those flower stamps!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin