Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Designer's Choice Challenge at Repeat Impressions

It's time for one of the Rock Star Designers at Repeat Impressions to issue a challenge.  It is Heather's turn and she issued the challenge to create a project using "Pink and/or Red".  So here is my take on her challenge.


I stamped a background stamp called Flower Power Background  and over that I stamped the Ruffled Heart Border which I colored with Copic markers and cut out with a Cricut Maker.  Then I stamped the Be My Valentine sentiment on a tag and tied with a bow.

Are you making Valentines?  Here is your opportunity to win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love the ruffled heart - and it is on my next order - every time I see it used I wish I had it. Love the flower power design in the middle and great coloring. Great job on this pink and red challenge.

Esther Asbury said...

I love how you combined the flower power and heart stamp on this beautiful card! Your coloring is beautiful!

Cheri said...

This has a country charm feel to it, Joy! I love it! I love the flowers in the center of the heart and that little touch of ribbon just finishes it off to perfection.

Donna said...

This is beautiful Joy, your coloring is with the deep colors is fabulous and great design!

Heather said...

This is so beautiful!!! I LOVE the flower power background paired with that ruffled heart; so gorgeous and your coloring is stunning!

Laurie Unger said...

Love how you combined the two stamps and cut it out with your cricut! Great card for this month's DCC.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin