Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Sketch Week at Repeat Impressions

Good Morning friends!  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has a sketch challenge for us.  Here is her sketch

And here is my take on the sketch

I turned this one sideways.  The image is one of my favorites called Fawn.  I think some call it a line image which makes it super easy to color with copics, watercolors or pencils.  I didn't put a sentiment - just waiting for the need for the card and I'll put the sentiment on the inside so not to detract from the image.

Why not join us this week in the challenge --- you could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Such a lovely way to frame that fawn stamp (one of my favorites too!).

Donna said...

Such a stunning card Joy, nice coloring, like how you did the ground.

Laurie Unger said...

I really like your choices of designer paper on this sketch challenge.

Glittered Paws said...

This is one of my favorite of the deer stamps, and it easy to color or work with just about any medium. Great job on the sketch challenge.
P.S. Can you send me directions on your tea bag holders you did a couple of weeks ago??? I really liked them.

Heather said...

This is so sweet! Love the neutral colored papers; it really shows off the patterns.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin