Wednesday, December 18, 2019

december inspirational

Oh my!  What a great challenge Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has for us this week!  Here is her Inspirational photo

These pretty soft colors really speak to me!  Here is my card:  I used the soft greens, light blue and shade of gray and white.


Stamps:
Merry Christmas Postoid
Ear Muff Penguin
Snowflake
Large Pine Tree

Why don't you join in this challenge.  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

You had me at penguins, love them. Great take on the inspirational photo this week

Donna said...

Such a darling scene, like the glittery snow and you know I love penguins (almost as much as bears), I've got to get that Merry Christmas postoid perfect touch!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh what a darling winter scene you've created with those penguins!! I love your pretty snow hills and fun snowflake background!

Patti J said...

Oooh! Love that you went with the colors rather than the pine cone! Great card, Joy! Those penguins are so sweet! Great take on the challenge - thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

This is super cute!! Love your sparkly snowbanks for these adorable penguins.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin