Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Inspiration Challenge Time at Repeat Impressions

Hello Stamping Friends!  It's time for an Inspiration Challenge from Wendy at Repeat Impressions.  Here is her Inspiration photo
and here is my card:
I used the stamp called Palm Frond large and the sentiment is called Healing - I did a little stamp cutting and lined it up.  I added some little pearls and it was finished.

Come join in this challenge.   Inspire us and maybe meet some new friends!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - I would not have thought to use the palm front but oh how beautiful it turned out. Especially love the pearl heart accent. Great take on the challenge.

Esther Asbury said...

I love that awesome background you created for your fronds and the sweet mini pearls you added! So pretty!

Donna said...

How elegant, like the pearls especially the heart, great take on the colors!

Laurie Unger said...

Love the addition of the pearls on this!

Heather said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Love how you stamped the images and added the pearls. And that background looks so sparkly; is it? Gorgeous, anyway!

Patti J said...

This is gorgeous, Joy! I love how you use stamps sometimes that I would never have thought of using, and they are perfect for the challenge! Once again, you've rocked the challenge!!! Hugs...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin