Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Repeat Impressions Designers Choice Challenge

Wahoo!  Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions is giving me the opportunity to issue a challenge and I challenge you to make a project with flowers!  Any flower, any project - easy peazy!

Here is my card
I used the sentiment Miracle of spring... with the Flower Power Frame

Since this is any flower any way  - show us what you are working on - page layout, card or 3-D project.  Inspire us with what you do!

Come join in this challenge.   Inspire us and maybe meet some new friends!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  


Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

7 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome - love the layout - very interesting. Very pretty coloring. Great challenge for spring this month.

Donna said...

Beautiful card, I like how you split the base to show the strips of black! My favorite color combo too!

Dawn Frost said...

Hi, I LOVE the sketch you used it pops the flowers and sentiment, gorgeous!

Heather said...

This is so pretty!! I love how you used the flower frame to frame your sentiment circle; it is a perfect match!! With all of the fabulous RI flowers, this challenge was NO challenge, at all!

Patti J said...

Joy, this one literally took my breath away! This is SO beautiful! I love the colors, and your design rocks my world! I will most likely HAVE to case this design someday! Beautifully done!!!

Esther Asbury said...

I love how you added a sentiment to the center of that floral wreath -- and I LOVE the purple flowers! So pretty!

Laurie Unger said...

Simply wonderful! Love this challenge.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin