Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Designers Choice Time at Repeat Impressions

 Today our challenge is "Less is More" at Repeat Impressions!  -- That's a little tough for me -- HAHA - I always want to add a bow, a button or layers!  Here is my card - no bows and no bling.


The sentiment is from the Autumn Flip Set, the color block is called Round Corners and the beautiful leaf is called Maple Leaf Silhouette from the Solids category.  

Come join in this simple and easy challenge.  We would love to be inspired by your projects!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  


Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

What a fun challenge this was - less is more is a challenge for me - I always want to add more, but love your CAS leaf card. I think I need to get the I think I need the corners stamp.

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Joy! I love this layout, the pretty colors, and this leaf is one of my favorite Repeat Impressions stamps! Well done!

Donna said...

Like your card, the way you did the color blocking is so striking! Nice sentiment too!

Laurie Unger said...

Lovely fall colors on this, Joy. Great take on the DCC challenge this week.

Heather said...

Very pretty! I love how you used those background blocks; so fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin