Monday, February 8, 2021

Stamp Pick of the Week at Repeat Impressions

 Hi - Stamping Friends!  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions asked me to pick a favorite stamp for this week.

I love, love, love the big and bold sentiments from Repeat Impressions.  You will find them under Stamp Sets on Cling.  There are some really great ones - like Happy Cling Set, Hello Cling Set - which I used - and Thanks Cling Set.  Go check them out.  Here are the cards I made.  The white looking areas are actually shine.  I cut them out with help of my Maker, then stamped them, applied a heavy coat of Wink of Stella and as a last step I covered them in Glossy Accents - thus the white looking areas.



and


Go check these out - hope you enjoy using them as much as I do.  Have a happy stamping day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin