Wednesday, March 24, 2021

ANYTHING GOES - Repeat Impressions Challenge

 Good Morning Stamping Friends!  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has left the gate open - for ANYTHING GOES challenge.  Any card, any mini album, scrapbook layout or 3D project!  Whoopee - we get to show off what we are working on.  Today I've challenged myself to trying my hand at watercoloring.  Here is the result.


This is the image called By the Stream.  It will be put on a small easel. 

Come join us in this weeks challenge.  It's fun, and you could be the winner of a nice gift certificate for Repeat Impressions Stamps.  If you use Repeat Impressions Stamps, your name will be entered twice in the random drawing.  Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  

 You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - and nice watercoloring as well.

Donna said...

Your water coloring is stunning Joy!

Patti J said...

Very pretty! The scene is so life-like - I feel I could step right into the water! Beautifully done!

Heather said...

Great scene and great job water coloring!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin