Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Anything Goes Challenge

It's that time - when Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions challenges us to "Anything Goes".  I love this challenge!  Here is my card


I used the sentiment called A birthday is..  I embossed this on a stenciled sunshine with black embossing powder. 

Wendy and the whole Rock Star Designer Team would like for you to  join us in this weeks challenge.  It's fun, and you could be the winner of a nice gift certificate for Repeat Impressions Stamps.  If you use Repeat Impressions Stamps, your name will be entered twice in the random drawing.  Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  

 You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Nice, the sunburst background is very nice with the black sentiment. Great job.

Donna said...

Nice sentiment and your background is fabulous Joy!

Heather said...

Oooo . . . fun birthday card--with a little bit of snark on the side! Love how you paired this sentiment and the rays stencil!

Patti J said...

Joy, this is pure genius! I love everything about it! Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin