Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Feature a Creature at Repeat Impressions

 Hello friends.  This week's challenge at Repeat Impressions is a bitter sweet one for me. Wendy would like for us to feature a creature - any creature from Ants to Zebras.  Show us what you got!

 This summer my 18 year old cat Purdy crossed over the Rainbow Bridge.  She had been so sick and weak for so long.  I'm sad about her but so glad that she is not hurting any more.  So this is my card featuring her.  

The sentiment is called Chicken Soup/kittens and the cat is called Sittin Pretty - of course I call it sittin Purdy.

What a great week for you to  join us in this weeks challenge.  It's fun, and you could be the winner of a nice gift certificate for Repeat Impressions Stamps.  If you use Repeat Impressions Stamps, your name will be entered twice in the random drawing.  Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  

 You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks for looking at my project! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin