Sunday, August 30, 2009

Such a Nice Weekend

We celebrated our daughter's 36th birthday on Sunday after church and Saturday DH worked around the house and I got to scrap and play. Here are a few things I did. Friday I went to the "going out of business" scrapbook store and got a few papers and things. I would like to go back on Monday.

This is one of my favorites because it has 4 of my grandchildren in it. I used Stampin Up paper and stamp from "Bugs and Kisses".



This one uses Nina Brackett's Elegant Post and Gina K Designs Rocket Red paper - the truest and prettiest red I've ever seen. I used one of those Gelly Roll Sakura Glitter Pens to do a little highlighting but I was unable to get the photos to sparkle. So inexpensive, but sure makes your card special. This is a tag with a tag envelope. I'm going make tag cards like this for the girls at our office.


This is one of my favorites. I used Gina K Designs technique for making a shaker card and used Rupa Shevde "The Magic of Christmas" and Stampin Up papers. I used the Sakura Gelly Roll Glitter pen. The little snowflakes are made with the Cuttlebug.

Oh, by the way go here and register for some candy http://gcdstudios.blogspot.com/
Take a look at some of their papers -- oh, please don't get me started. I love paper and they make good quality with great colors. Wonderful to fold!

I made a few more cards but will share them on another day. My sister comes on Wednesday and we will stay up late making cards. She is so much fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin