Thursday, August 27, 2009

Two new challenges and a Give a Way!




Here are two challenges I finished today. The first is a card using Gina K's "Inspirational Mosaic" and "So Grateful" stamps with DP from Floral Frenzy. The second is a scrapbook page. I'm working on my 2009 Maine album and this is one of the pages. I LOVE MAINE. There is always so much to see and so many ways to relax, even when we stay a month, it is too short!

I heard about a Scrapbooking store that is going out of business and I'm sad. Sad because it is a sign of our economy and sad for the lady who owns the business. She is a jewel with a lot of talent and patience. I'm going tomorrow - hopefully not everything is gone.

So many individual owned business are going away. I don't like it. In our part of the country, I think we are a little more protected, so I can only imagine what some other states are feeling.


The last thing for today is a GIVEAWAY! Great one, just go to this link and register - Hope you win!!http://62cards.blogspot.com/2009/08/saturday-spotlight-on-sunday-giveaway.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy!! Your creations sure are pretty!! I have enjoyed my visit!! :) I wanted to thankyou for linking to the Saturday Spotlight give away!! I hope that you will join us in challenges starting up October 3rd and we appreciate all of your support!! HUGS

Vicki
Saturday Spotlight owner

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin