Monday, November 29, 2010

Littl Paper Shop Challenge 96

Hi!  Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.  We had a great family weekend.  We had our annual Gingerbread House Making party!  We had 12 kids decorating houses -- and eating a lot of candy! Here are the houses and the kids:
These are my grandchildren, nieces and nephews.   Now on to the Little Paper Shop Challenge.

The challenge for this week was to use a border punch or a funky edge.  This week's prize is Katie Kite digi. Make a project and link it on the Little Paper Shop Blog with the little blue froggy found on the blog.  We look forward to seeing what you design.

Here are two cards I made.

This used one of the sentiments from Fairytale Adventures.  The edge punch is a Martha Stewart punch I found on sale.  The next card uses the same sentiment in a totally different way.
It also uses Tyson's Present.  I just love this image.  Tyson is so cute peeking into the package.

Little Paper Shop is running a sale on their stamps --- you can get them 40% off!  That is a fantastic deal. I'm planning on buying a few of the sets for Christmas presents for some stamper friends.  I'd better hurry -- the sale is on instock items only and limited to stock on hand.

Have a wonderful stamping day!

1 comment:

tara said...

I love the cards! the edge punch is incredible!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin