Monday, November 8, 2010

Little Paper Shop Color Challenge 93

This week Pam has challenged us to use these colors: Rose Red, Olive Green, Pumpkin Orange.  
At first I thought this was going to be hard challenge, but after I got started with these colors, I couldn't stop.  I made three cards.

This card uses the stamp set Beautiful Things - it has 7 sentiments and 9 images - several are two step images, this is a stamp set that has unlimited possibilities.

This card uses the stamp set Chirp.


This last card uses the stamp set Christmas Wishes.  This is a GREAT set, it has 3 images and 5 holiday sentiments.  I'll be using this set often.

Here are the other designers who made cards to inspire you.  How about joining us with this challenge?  Go to Little Paper Shop Blog and link your card there.  You could win Katie Swing digi -- darling image.
 Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment -- Have a HAPPY stamping day!


2 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

Three absolute beauties my friend. Love what you did with the color challenge.

Joan V said...

Joy, I just love these cards. I like how you used the colorful and bold paper on the first card. I seem to shy away from bold, but this card is a very good inspiration for me. Thank you for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin