Monday, December 13, 2010

Little Paper Shop Challenge 98

Hi - are you ready for Christmas?  Well, I'm almost there - got a few stocking stuffers to go and I'll do that on December 20th when my granddaughter and one of my daughters will spend the night in Dallas and shop till we drop!  It is an annual outing for us.  We shop, shop, shop, eat, spend the night in a nice hotel and then shop some more!  We try to do it the week of Christmas.  It is so much much to be a part of the crowd.

While we wait for that day, Little Paper Shop has issued us a challenge.  We are to use these colors.

Here is my card:

Want to win a free Bunny Lucy digi? Add your card to the InLinkz program on the LPS blog and you will be entered to win. Just in time to use it to start make spring cards -- can you believe it?. When you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword LPSC98. Now check out what the others on the design team has created to inspire you.

REMEMBER -- Little Paper Shop is having a HUGE sale -- all stamps are 40% off -- isn't that incredible!!  I've ordered some sets I've been wanting and a couple of sets for stocking stuffers!

Have a happy stamping day!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Love the layout Joy...great colors!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin