I used the stamp that is from the new Penguin Series -- there are so many cute images in this set.
Check out these designers and see what they've done with Michele's beautiful card.
This is how you could be the random drawing winner.
1. Create a card based on the inspiration card provided. Your card does not have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you would like to include our designs we would really love to see them! Plus, there’s an added bonus… you will get an additional entry in the random.org drawing for using our stamps in your submissions!
2. Post your cased card on your blog or online gallery and be sure to reference Repeat Impressions CASE #D8. Then link it at the Repeat Impression's Blog with the inlinkz widget. (Please provide a direct link to your post, not the entire blog.)
3. Submissions will be accepted until Tuesday, December 21th at 5PM EST.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you must provide a newly designed project each time.
5. On December 22nd Wendy will post a new CASE Card Challenge and when that wraps up at the end of the month we will choose one winner randomly from all the submissions.
Thanks for stopping by -- have a HAPPY stamping day!