Tuesday, June 7, 2011

CPS Card Sketches

Ahhhhh.....good old summer days!  Today it is suppose to be 101! What happened to our spring?  Well, at least I can scrap and play inside where I can keep it at a more more comfortable temperature.

The CPS Card Sketch for this week looks like this:
And here is my card:
I used PTI's Tissue Paper Technique over the main dp with some kraft colored tissue paper and MF crepe paper with a PTI sentiment.

I enjoy CPS sketches so much - why don't you try your hand - this is a GREAT sketch.  Take a look at what their designers did as some inspiration!

Have a HAPPY stamping day!

3 comments:

Toni K said...

Awesome! I love that you did the tissue paper thing. I've never tried it on a card. I might now :)

Create It Simply said...

Gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at CPS! :)

scootingranny said...

Love this flower! Great card

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin