Thursday, June 16, 2011

CR84FN Color Challenge 31

CR84FN has changed their Color Challenge to a bi-weekly challenge for the summer -- and I'm loving it!  The last few I've made cards for and have forgotten or not had the time to post a blog for them -- Now I've got another week to make it!

Here are the colors for this Challenge 31
Aren't these colors great! Baby cards, spring cards, birthday cards -- wonderful colors to work with!  You need to go the their blog and see what their Design Team has done.  You will be inspired!

Here is my card:
The paper is from my scrap pile, the crepe paper is MF and the stamped images are from Webster. Pages.  I added some glitter to the edges of the crepe paper.

Here it is 101degrees, I hope where you are it is a little cooler!

Have a HAPPY stamping day.

2 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I love that ruffle crepe ribbon - looks fab! And I'm so pleased you could join us in this week's CR84FN challenge!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Joy! Love the shimmery tipped crepe paper! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin