Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Designers Choice Challenge Harriett

What a wonderful day this is!  I'm in Maine for  few weeks but have schedule my posts -- here's hoping they all go live at the right time.   This week Harriett on the the Design Team members challenged us to make a "one layer card CAS card".  Remember CAS can stand for "Clean and Simple."  I started with a pack of note cards I found at Paper Source in their mark down shelves.   I needed some quick thank you cards and this was going to work just fine.

Here is the little pack I found:
And here is what I made:
I stamped the image with Vase of Tulips and the sentiment is Thanks So Much from the Quartet Compliments series, colored the tulips and greenery with Copic markers.  I had 10 thank you notes -- super super quick.

Here is the list of Designers who made projects to inspire you.

Now we’d love for you to play along with us!
Here are all the details…
1. Create any card that is a one layer card and CAS (clean and simple). Remember, your card does not have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you would like to include their designs we would reeeally love to see them! :D Plus, there’s an added bonus… you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing for using their stamps in your submissions!
2. Post your DCC card on your blog or online gallery. Then link it with the inlinkz widget at Repeat Impressions blog. (Please provide a direct link to your post, not the entire blog.)

Thanks for looking at my card - have a happy stamping day!

6 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Joy! Great stamp, and wonderful thank you notes.

Carolyn King said...

so pretty. love that you stamped right over the design! looks great!

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with the printed notecards! Very creative Joy! Miriam

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear joy,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Chrissy D said...

WOW - this is sooo pretty!!! Way to go Joy!

scootingranny said...

Great idea and very well done

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin