Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WHAT IF WEDNESDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE

Wendy at Repeat Impressions does a wonderful job of challenging us with sketches!  This week she gave us this sketch:
First I like the way this sketch is turned.  Second I love the little element on the right hand side that allows for so many possibilities!  Here is my card:
I used one of the images and a sentiment from the new Summer Series.
Here is the list of Designers who made projects to inspire you.

Wendy and the Design Team would love to see what you do with this sketch -- it is one of the fun perks of being on the Design Team.  Soooo... show us what you can do.  Link your project to Wendy's blog.

Thanks for looking at my card - have a happy stamping day!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Joy! I love the pretty colors and the flowers on the right.

scootingranny said...

This is so cute! I really like the flowers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin