Monday, October 10, 2011

Repeat Impression's STOW - Foliage Positive

You are really going to enjoy Wendy's choice for Stamp of the Week.  Remember each week she gives everyone an opportunity to add to their stamp stash by offering a special stamp for 50% off.  This week she chose Foliage Positive.  I've enjoyed this stamp so much that  I made another card using this stamp and I will post it on Wednesday.

Here is my card:
Can you see the fairy face on the long rectangle piece?  I used the Emboss Resist technique on the long rectangle piece.  I stamped it with clear Versa Mark, heat embossed and then sponged Memento's Potter's Clay ink on it.  The paper is Butterfly Garden by Pink Paislee.  I love how this resist technique allows a pattern to show thru.

To get this stamp 50% off go to Wendy's blog - The House That Stamps Built and get the code there, then entered that code when you check out at Repeat Impressions.

Take a look at these members' projects.

Karen Hasheck
Lynette Neus
Joy Hadden - you are here
Dawn Bennett
Vicki Dutcher
Darsie Bruno

Thank you for looking at my card and have a HAPPY stamping day.

4 comments:

Miriam said...

Stunning Joy! Love how you were able to have the angel face in the leaf!!

Lynette said...

That is REALLY cool, Joy - I love that effect!!! Gorgeous card!

Kendra said...

Love this Joy! Such bold colors!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Excellent! Love that clean layout too~ :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin