Monday, October 24, 2011

Repeat Impression's STOW - Tall Pumpkin

Are you in the mood for Halloween?  I live pretty far out in the country, so we don't get any Trick or Treaters, but I send my grandchildren special little packages.  This card will go into one of those packages.

Wendy from Repeat Impressions choose Tall Pumpkin for the Stamp of the Week (STOW).  Here is a card that I made:
I love the expressions!  Besides several sizes of pumpkins, Wendy has several different faces you can stamp on the pumpkins and several "Happy Halloween" fonts.  Be sure to check out all her Halloween stamps - she has quite a collection.

Check out these great examples designed by some of the "Rock Stars"

Lynette Neus
Joy Hadden - you are here
Dawn Bennett
Vicki Dutcher
Darsie Bruno

Thanks and have a HAPPY stamping day!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Fabulous background papers and I love the way you did the sentiment - very cool!

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE the use of the different backgrounds!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin