Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Repeat Impressions Sketch for November 30th

Last day in November - can you believe Christmas is just around the corner!  Seems like I just got thru with Fourth of July!  I was in Hobby Lobby yesterday and they are one new isle dedicated to new Summer Patio stuff!  HEAVENS!  I haven't finished my Christmas cards!  Oh, well, "time marches one"!

Here is the sketch Wendy gave us this week:
and here is my card:
I love this Santa image!  It is called Santa's Friend.  He is absolutely adorable.  I used a few Copic markers and some Liquid Applique that puffs up when heated.  The sentiment is here.

Why don't you make a card using this sketch?  We would love to see what you can do -- we get so much inspiration from our readers.  You can post it on Wendy's blog -- right here.  There will be a randomly chosen winner who will get a nice gift certificate! -- That would come in handy for Christmas!  Here are some ideas from the Design Team.
Thanks for looking at my card -- have a HAPPY stamping day!

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute cute card!!

Unknown said...

Pretty Christmas card! I love the use of those ribbons!

Lynette said...

Great card, Joy - love your take on the sketch! Oh my - summer stuff out already???

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin