Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Repeat Impression's Sketch

Wendy at Repeat Impressions has a great sketch for us - I said a few weeks ago this maybe one of my last Fall cards -- I have to start thinking about Christmas - YIKES!  Problem is:   there is so much pretty paper, soooo little time!  Anyway here is Wendy's sketch.



and here is my card:


I used the sentiment "Treasure the Love".  This is a such a true statement.  I fondly think of my Dad when I read it.

We would like to see what you can do with this sketch.  Wendy is going to randomly pick one project to receive a gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  All you need to do is go to her site The House That Stamps Built.

Link your card on her page - your cards and projects will inspire and encourage us!

Here is a bit of inspiration for you from the Design Team!  Good luck -- we will be looking for your project.

Blessings!  Have a Happy Stamping Day!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

You're right, Joy - beautiful papers! Great sentiment, too. Wonderful card!

Miriam said...

Lovely fall card Joy! I love that sentiment too.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty - love the bg paper!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin