Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Creative Belli Challenge

Hi - Today Darcie owner of Creative Belli Challenge is challenging us to make a card that uses a sentiment only - Great way for a CAS card!

Remember the spirit of the challenge is to use something that has been laying around for a while.  Something - like a tool or embellishment that you've kept stashed away for a while.  Let us know what your "old or forgotten" is.

Here is my card:
The "old or forgotten" is the little flag/brad banner and the stamp that I used for around the sentiment.  That stamp is one of the first I ever bought and that was before I knew to save wraps for the manufacture names.  The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions.

Here is the list of Designers who made projects to inspire you.

Now it is your turn to make a card and link it on the Creative Belli Challenge site.   I look forward to seeing what you create - thanks for looking at my card, have a HAPPY stamping day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin