Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge

Today Wendy from Repeat Impressions challenged us to make a card using this sketch
Here is my card:
I turned it and was able to use the Best Wishes sentiment that I like so much.

Here is the list of Rock Stars who made cards to inspire you:


Cheri
Dawn
Joy  - you are here
Karen
Lynette
Makiko
Patti 

Now Wendy wants to challenge you to make a project using her sketch and link it to her blog, The House That Stamps Built.   Remember you do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you have some, we would like for you to show us what you can do.  You might be the randomly chosen winner of a $25.00 gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.

Thanks and have a HAPPY stamping day!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Joy! Love the colors and papers you used. Your flowers are very cool with the button centers.

Cheri said...

WTG, Joy!! I love the rosettes - they are such a creative way to use this sketch and your flip is fantastic.

Patti J said...

You win! lol... Great card, Joy! Love that you flipped the sketch! I wanted to, but am still a newbie, so thought maybe I should behave :) Those rosettes ROCK! Very nice, my friend!

Kecia said...

WOW, Joy! Those flowers look totally awesome. And, I love the colors on this card too. Nicely done!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin