Friday, October 5, 2012

Our Daily Bread Design's Challenge

This week at Our Daily Bread Designs Chris challenged us to make a "musical element" project.    I love the fact Chris gave us two weeks to meet this challenge.  And I LOVE that ODBD gives out a gift certificate to a random winner!  I've got a long list of stamps on a wish list.  I'm going to try to do another card tomorrow. 

The phrase on this one means a lot to me.  In the Old Testament "grace" is often used in terms of it being an ornament, or adornment or something to display.  It reminds me that I wear a necklace to accent a blouse or dress -- and God's grace is like that also.  I want others to see how it compliments (adorns)the other aspects of Christ in my life.


The stamp is from Grow in Grace. This was a super easy card.

Thank you for looking at my card - have a HAPPY stamping day!

2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Joy, this is stunning!! Love the dp and colors!!Thanks for joining us at ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
Hugs,
Chris

scootingranny said...

Wonderful colors and the sentiment is very though provoking and true.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin