Monday, October 8, 2012

Repeat Impression's Stamp of the Week

Are you ready for fall?  Wendy at Repeat Impressions is helping us get in the mood by offering the stamp called Maple Leaf Silhouette for 50% off this week.  I really like silhouette stamps because there is so much you can do with them.  For this card I used the "rock & roll" technique.  Here is my card:
Here are the Design Team members who made cards to inspire you.


Joy  - you are here
Kecia
Joyce - NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
Christy - NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

Remember you can get this cute stamp for 50% off this week only.  Just go to Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built, grab the code there and hop over to Repeat Impressions and put that code into the special instructions blank.

Thank you for looking at my card.  Have a HAPPY stamping day.

4 comments:

Kecia said...

Gorgeous, Joy! I'm loving how the sentiment is stamped over a portion of the leaf. Beautiful colors on this. You rocked this, Rock Star!

Patti J said...

Very pretty card, Joy! That leaf is such a beautiful little stamp - love working with it. Thanks for sharing!

Cheri said...

Joy this is a true BEAUTY!!!! I love the embossed bg and then the layering and the fabululous ribbon....I LOVE this card.

scootingranny said...

Sweet sentiment! Love the fall colors

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin