Monday, May 6, 2013

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Bench

Good morning!  I recently took an online card class and the emphasis was on masculine cards - which I have so very few of and needed some ideas.  So I'm taking this opportunity to use some Repeat Impressions Stamps to use some techniques we learned.  So this week the Stamp of the Week is called Bench from the Gardening category.  Here is my Masculine card.
Here is the list of Rock Star Designers who have made cards to inspire you.

Joy  - you are here
Kecia
Joyce

Now you can own this stamp at 50% off.  Just go to Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built and get the code there and when you order it from Repeat Impressions you can put that code in the special instructions blank.

Thank you for looking at my card.  Have a HAPPY stamping day.

2 comments:

Joyce M said...

I love what you did with this image! Gorgeous!

scootingranny said...

Really like the distressed edges and that stamp is clean and crisp.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin