Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sketch Challenge from Repeat Impressions

Today, Wendy owner of Repeat Impressions has a sketch challenge for us.  Want to win a great gift certificate?  Just join with us in the challenge.  Here is the sketch Wendy has provided for us:
Here is my card that may provide a jump start idea for you
I used one of Wendy's new stamps called Dress Form from her new series called Pairings.  And here are the other Design Team Members who have made cards to inspire you:
Cheri 
Deonna 
Joy ~  you are here
Joyce 
Karen 
Kecia 

After you make your project, post it on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built and she will have a random drawing.

Thanks for looking at my card, I appreciate your comments.  Have a Happy stamping day!

1 comment:

Kecia said...

Beautiful...so chic. I love the text on that paper, and those beautiful pearls.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin