Monday, November 4, 2013

Feminine Feather Card from Classy Cards 'n Such

Hi - it's Joy today showing you a card made with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.   Today I challenged myself to pick an element and make both a feminine card and a masculine card using that same element.  Today I'll show you the feminine card, the masculine card will be posted another time.


The element I used in both cards was a beautiful embossing folder called Feathers. And the stamped feathers that are cut come from the stamp set called Songbird by Sparkle N Sprinkle.  The Thinking of You Sentiment is from Mountain View by Flourishes.  The frame is actually a left over piece from an oval die - I just mounted the left over piece over the embossed feather paper.  The White Pearls that Classy Cards 'n Such have on a special sale come in a package that has several sizes and were the final touch to the card.

Thanks for looking at my card - have a Happy stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin