Monday, April 21, 2014

Classy Card's 'n Such Music Challenge

Hi, Joy here today.  This week Beverly, owner of Classy Cards 'n Such challenged us to use a music theme in our projects.  We could use die cuts, sheet music or music notes.  What a fun challenge!  Here is my card:
I stamped the Garden Rose from B Line Designs on a piece of music designer paper.  I then used Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet,  Bundled Sage  and Peeled Paint distress markers by Tim Holtz  to color - I love these markers.  Shading is to easy to achieve and I like the look.  Then used the die from Spellbinders called Labels Twenty-five and Teramo Labels.  The Happy Birthday sentiment which I shaded with ink on a Mini Ink Blending Tool is from Ornate Frame Sentiments by Our Daily Bread Designs.  This is a fabulous stamp set to add to your collection - it has so many stamps and beautiful scrip in several different sizes.

Dies:
Labels Twenty-five by Spellbinders
Teramo Labels by Memorybox
Stamps:
Garden Rose by B Line Designs
Ornate Frame Sentiments from Our Daily Bread
Distress Markers:
Spun Sugar
Victorian Velvet
Bundled Sage
Peeled Paint
Other:
Mini Ink Blending tool - oh, how I love this little tools; makes it easy to ink in small spaces.

Hope you have as much fun as I did meeting this Music challenge.  Have a HAPPY stamping day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin