Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Repeat Impressions Sketch Day

Hello - I'm hoping everyone is enjoying spring in their backyard!  I look out my window and see so much green and ear birds - it's very pleasant here today in East Texas.   Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions challenged the Rock Star Design Team Members to this sketch
and here is my take on her sketch
For those in Maine this is Lupines, for us here in Texas there are bluebonnets.  But I must say that the lupines of Maine are GIANT compared to our bluebonnets.  I'm hoping that when I visit starting next month they lupines are still blooming.

Stamps:  Lupine
               Happy Spring

Melissa 
Cheri 
Deonna  
Joy ~  you are here
Joyce  
Karen  
Geri
Brenda

Now it's your turn:  Challenge a friend, make a card and then link your card on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built.  You or the friend you challenged could be the randomly chosen name to win a gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.

Have a happy stamping day.  -- oh by the way... come back on Friday and see a BIG surprise Wendy has in store for you stampers!

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous card, love the image and your coloring!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin