Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bird Watching with Repeat Impressions

Today Wendy has all of us Bird Watching -- so we all got our bird stamps out -- and I'm sure it was just as hard for everyone else to make a decision on which stamp to use as it was for me.  Wendy has created so many good bird stamps.  I chose Bird Song because it reminds me so much of spring and I went with a "Tim Holtz" distress look. The sentiment Happy Birthday is from the Quartet Compliments Series - one of my favorites because of the script.  Here is my card:
It would be great if you would join us in the Bird Watching challenge.  Simple, simple, simple, just go to Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built,http://www.repeatimpressions.com/index.html see the guidelines, make a card and post it on her blog.  Who knows? Maybe yours will be the random name drawn for a nice gift certificate.  Here are the other Rock Stars who have made projects to inspire you.
  1. Geri
  2. Karen
  3. Cheri
  4. Joy
  5. Brenda
  6. Joyce
  7. Deonna
  8. Melissa
Why don't you challenge a friend - I challenged my sister this week.  Thanks for looking at my card - have a HAPPY stamping day.

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Birds and music go together beautifully and you did a great job putting these images to work! Gorgeous!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin