Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Deonna's Designer's Choice Challenge

Today, Deonna, one of the Repeat Impressions Rock Star Designers challenged us to make a monochromatic card.  - Great challenge, Deonna!

Here is my card
I made a fairly simple card with a meaningful sentiment called Wishing you......  It is actually a Happy Birthday sentiment at the bottom of the sentiment, but I wanted to use this as a wedding card so I masked off the Happy Birthday part.

Why don't you join us in Deonna's challenge, make a monochromatic card and link it on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built and your name will be entered into a drawing for a nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.

Here are the other Rock Star Designers who have made projects to share with you.
  1. Geri
  2. Karen
  3. Cheri
  4. Joy
  5. Brenda
  6. Joyce
  7. Deonna
  8. Melissa
Thanks for looking at my card, have a HAPPY stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin