Saturday, October 4, 2014

Fill the World with a Smile with Classy Cards 'n Such


Hi, Joy today.  I could not have made this card without my favorite Classy Cards 'n Such supplies.  Each one of these elements is my favorite. Haha - I say that about a lot of the supplies I get from them! 
 The large background die is really - really one of my favorites.  It is an Anna Griffin die, so easy to use and you can get stunning results from them.  This one is called Flourish Medallion, cut out using paper from The Lake House 6x6 paper pad by KaiserCraft.   I stamped the sentiment, small butterfly and the sentiment frame from Black Eye Susan Vintage Labels Five and cut it out with the Spellbinders Vintage Labels Five Die.  The Large Butterfly is from B Line.  I embossed the background card stock with Dots by Crafts Too.  After a quick shading, the two butterflies were cut out and popped up with Small Joy Foam Pads.

As you smile today, remember you are blessing someone.

Thank you for looking at my card.  Have a HAPPY stamping day.

2 comments:

Graciellie Design said...

This card is SO so pretty joy! I love it. A great way to celebrate World Cardmaking Day for sure. Hugs.

Angelica Schmidt said...

Your creation is so gorgeous! Love that turquoise color and the beautiful butterflies and that sentiment! Have a Blessed day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin