Saturday, October 11, 2014

God Bless You from Classy Cards 'n Such

Hi, Joy here today showing a card I made with supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.  I have enjoyed using die cuts and putting them together like a puzzle.  For example:
I cut the flower from Poppy Stamps called Cecilia Flower Outline.  I cut one green flower outline to use as a base and cut a yellow and dark orange to fill in the green outline - just like a puzzle.  The sentiment is from a Our Daily Bread Stamp Set called Ornate Frame Sentiments that was stamped on a die cut from Spellbinders called Labels Eighteen.  The sentiment was popped up using Joy Foam Pads.  The little raindrops were added randomly.

Thanks for looking at my card - have a Happy stamping day.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Beautiful card Joy! I am going to give this a try....soon!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin