Saturday, May 2, 2015

Love is....

Good morning friends, Joy here showing you a card I made using supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such on line store.  I've got butterflies on the brain!!  Classy Cards 'n Such's selection of butterflies is amazing!  I had a hard time deciding what to buy!  Here is what I made
The butterfly is an outline sticker from Gold Pearlized Lacy Butterfly Sticker Sheet that I put on some blue glitter paper and cut out using the outline as a guide.  You really need to check out some of those outline stickers - they are BEAUTIFUL!  The paper for this card is from a 12x12 pad by Kaisercraft called Key to My Heart.  I just adore the script in this pad.  The sentiment is from Majestic Monarchs by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I added a few little sequins and card was finished.  Quick, quick, quick card.

Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a happy stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin