Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Repeat Impressions What If Wednesday!

Hello friends! Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions challenged us with this color combination
This was a challenge!!  But here is the card I made 
I used a couple of my favorite stamps and a zig-zag die which I used to cut the colors in the challenge.  The sentiment is Life is not measured.....  and the small butterfly from the Summer Series. The butterfly was colored with copics.

Here is the list of Design Team members who are hoping you will be inspired by their creations, make a layout or a card and join in the challenge.  We are excited to see what you do.  Be sure to go to Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built and see the guidelines and link your project -- who knows yours might be the randomly chosen name to win a nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.


Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a Happy Stamping Day

3 comments:

Jenny Alia said...

Lovely card Joy! and the I love the chevron paper and the colors are perfect for the challenge. Great design!

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Joy! I thought this was the toughest color combo so far, but you nailed it!!!

Cheri said...

I love, love, love the geometic feel to this card, Joy. The butterfly is a perfect detail.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin