Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Repeat Impressions Anything Goes Challenge

Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions let us have free rein!  Yeah!! Today her challenge to us is ANYTHING GOES!  Yikes!  That leaves a heck of a lot of freedom!  I needed a masculine get well card and this was perfect time to get it done!
I split the sentiment called Recovery from the Quartet Compliment Series (fabulous sentiment series)  and the image called Get Well Post.  The image was put on top of a stitched square die that I highlighted with a white gel pen.

Now it's your turn....We would love to see what you would do - Remember it does not have to be a card - you can make a layout or a 3-D project.  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, you name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.

Here is the list of Rock Star Designers who have made something to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to see your projects.
  • Joy... you are here
Have a HAPPY stamping day.

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Joy, this is adorable! I've wanted to see this stamp in use for a long time. Thanks for sharing, and inspiring me! Hugs...

Heather said...

Great card! Definitely perfect for a masculine get well card. I think I would have looked right over that image and not even given it a second thought, but I really like how you have used it. Seeing it in a new light, now. : )

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin