Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I Thank You

Good Morning!  Joy here with a Thank You card for a sweet friend who watched over my house while I was on vacation.  This will be for the Classy Cards 'n Such Embossing Folder Challenge.

The embossing folder is from Darice called Cherry Blossom.  On top of that I used a die cut from Spellbinders called Decorative Labels Eight using some Gold Mirricard and the "I Thank You" is from Just the Right Words by JustRite.  This is a make your own sentiment stamp set of 32 words.  It is so easy to line up and you can make tons of sentiments to match your cards.  All these can be found on the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.

Now it's your turn, give this challenge  try - just add an embossing folder.  Take a look at the guidelines posted on Beverly's blog, Classy Cards 'n Such and link your project there.

Thanks for looking at my card - have a Happy Stamping Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin