Thursday, September 17, 2015

I love you

Hello, Joy here.  Grandchildren are one of God's wonderful blessings of life.  As I was going thru my scraps of paper from Classy Cards 'n Such, I decided to show how quick and easy it is to use some of those scraps and how they work so well together.  Here is the card:

The background paper was embossed with an Anna Griffin folder called Matelasse.  The papers are Vintage Bliss by from Simple Stories and Candy Cane Lane by Bo Bunny.  I cut one of the little insta gram frames from the Simple Stories Papers - there are 10 of them in the 6x6 pad, put in a picture of one of my grandsons and popped it up with Small Joy Foam Pads.   This little frame says Smile Big; each one has a different sentiment.  The I Love You is from Hugs & Kisses sentiments by JustRite Stamps.  I heat embossed it with Fine Black Embossing Powder from Sparkle 'n Sprinkle.

Have a happy stamping day and don't forget to hug your grandkids.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin