Monday, September 14, 2015

Repeat Impression's Project of the Week

Good morning!  Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has some new BIG sentiment stamps - that I'm crazy about and wanted to show you one quick way to use them as the centerpiece for a card.

First stamp one of the large greetings towards the center of the card and a smaller one near the bottom right.  I used the Hello set.
Then I used a black Spica Glitter Pen to make a line below and above the hello.  I used a t-square ruler to make sure the line was straight.
The large sentiment was then masked off.
Then the Small Butterfly from the Summer series and the Fern were stamped.
and the masked was removed
The last step was to color the images with a few copic markers, add a few dots and some sequins then put on card stock.

This was really a quick process!  Get some of the large sentiments and see what you can do.  I know you will have as much fun as I did!

1 comment:

Karen Hasheck said...

Awesome POTW and card- totally pinned it!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin