Thursday, October 1, 2015

Cardinal Greetings

Good morning, Joy here today.  This week I'm trying to get a head start on Christmas cards with supplies at the  Classy Cards 'n Such on line store.

Here is my card with a few supplies from the store.
Don't you just love this plaid?  I love the little cardinal and used it as my inspiration.  The paper is from Graphic 45 and called 12 Days of Christmas, the cardinal image is Christmas Joy by Sweet 'n Sassy and the sentiment is from .Just Rite's Noel Christmas Ornaments.  This is a wonderful stamp set that has many small sentiments that are perfect for small spaces. 

Why not take this opportunity to get a head start on your Christmas card stash - I heard the other day it's only 100 days till Christmas - I'd better get busy!

Have a Happy stamping day!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I have that cardinal and I LOVE it! Your card is wonderful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin