Thursday, October 22, 2015

Heartfelt Thanks

Good Morning!  Today I wanted to show you a card I made using supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such on line store and the Blueprints 3 die set from My Favorite Things - and actually ended up using Blueprints 13  and Classic Ribbons by Memory Box.

The sentiment is from Impression Obsession called Thanks Sentiments.  The little buttons are from the Blueprints 3 with a coat of Glossy Accents on top.  The buttons were popped up using my favorite small Joy Foam Pads.  The paper is from Graphic 45's 6x6 pad, Home Sweet Home.  This is such a bright and happy paper.  This was a fun, fun card to make and I have enough ribbons and flags to incorporate into another card which I will post soon.

Thanks for looking at my card -- Have a HAPPY stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin