Thursday, November 19, 2015

Blessed (extra) Joy

Hello, Even though it doesn't snow much in my part of Texas, I still hope to see a little of it.  Today I'd like to show you a card I made with supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such on line store.

This was colored with several colors of ink and a Mini Ink Blending Tool.  The 3 large snowflakes were die cut into the cardstock with a die called Silverdale Snowflake Duet and also die cut snowflakes from white cardstock along with the word blessed.  These were recessed into the colored cardstock.  The small snowflakes are heat embossed using Sparkle 'n Sprinkles Fine White Detail Embossing Powder.  Then I gave the letters and snowflakes a good coating of Wink of Stella (love that pen for everything!)

Here's hoping you get to see snow this winter!  Thanks for looking at my card!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin