Thursday, November 5, 2015

Fall Thank You

Is it fall yet?  The Classy Cards 'n Such online store has some beautiful papers that show how beautiful fall colors are.  Here is a card I made with some of my favorite papers called Harvest Lane and Pumpkin Spice by Simple Stories.  The sentiment and scalloped center stamp is from Floral Fan Elements by JustRite.  

The bottom half of the card was embossed with the Anna Griffin folder called Smitten.  My favorite part of the card is the upper half which comes from the Harvest Lane pad.  It has several pages of 3x6 elements.  This one was trimmed to fit my card base.  The layer medallion was cut with two dies from Blueprints 13 by My Favorite Things and the scallop border is from Blueprints 3 by My Favorite Things.  The medallion was popped up with Large Joy Foam Pads.

Here's hoping fall is coming soon near you - while you wait looking at the many pretty fall colored papers at Classy Cards 'n Such can keep you dreaming that fall is right around the corner.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin