Wednesday, February 24, 2016

What If Wednesday

Good Morning!  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has challenged us with a sketch.  Here it is:
So the card I made has an action wobbler on it.  The little chicken wobbles when you touch it.
I used the Stitching Flip Die Set for the rectangle and the square.  The little chick is called Just Hatched.  I just think he is adorable.  I outlined the stitched square with a white pen so that the stitches would show up.

Now it's your turn.  We would like to see what you would do with the challenge.    You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  

Here is the list of Rock Star Designers who have made something to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to see your projects.

  • Joy... you are here

Have a Happy Stamping Day!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Eeks! I love that you flipped this sketch! Great job! Love your sweet Easter creation...thanks for sharing!

Glittered Paws said...

How cute - love this little check and what a fun card with the extra wobble.

Cheri said...

How utterly adorable and I think using the wobble was perfect.

Heather said...

ACk!! So cute! Love the papers you used and I can just imagine that the wobble action is soooo fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin